ADD:Detai Road, Development Zone, Quanzhou City, China
Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric is also called RPET non-woven fabric. It is made from high-class plastic bottles’ fragment, which turn into recycled fiber after machining. And then we use the weaving technology and choose 80% to 90% of reclaimed polyester staple fiber and 5% to 20% of superior polyester filament yarn to finish the Recycled PET Non-woven Fabric.
There are 14F, 18F and 22F in stitching non woven fabric.
Popular colors are white and black. According to different colors, we use different colors of chemical fiber materials. White polyester finished product makes into white stitch bonded non woven fabric. Black polyester finished product makes into black stitch-bond non woven fabric.
The technical data is as follows,
1. bursting strength > 15KGS per square centimeter
2. tear resistance MD & CD > 3KGS
3. tensile strength MD & CD > 15KGS per centimeter
4. ductility MD & CD 25-40%
5. lead-free surface coating material
6. AZO-free, pentachlorophenol -free, heavy metal-free material
7. formaldehyde < 20 milligram
If you want to learn more about stitchbonded nonwoven fabric, just call me freely.
We are professional non woven polyester fabric manufacturer.
Contact: Tina Huang